Please Take The Time To Register On This Blog

It's the only way I will know who is reading it,
and the only way you can add your comments to any of the posts.
To add a comment, click on the post title (which, in this case, is the date).
This will open that post in a separate window.
At the bottom of the post, you can add your comments.
Thank you!

Monday, September 6, 2010

September 6, 2010 - Happy Labor Day!

I had a pretty normal weekend.  Energy level seems good, appetite is good, and attitude is good.  My daughter, Cheryl, was in MN for the weekend, although I didn't see her a whole lot.  She came to the shop for a few hours on Friday -- brought me a Jimmy John's Vito sandwich for lunch!  She mostly spent the time with friends, and her BF Kent drove up from Council Bluffs.  They came over Sunday evening for dinner and we spent a few hours around a fire out back.  That was nice.

It was really nice to have an entire day away from the shop today.  I made breakfast, then drove Cher to the airport, stopping at Cub on the way home for some needed groceries.  After a quick, early dinner, Al & I went to the Marcus Theater in Shakopee to see Inception.  It was good -- not nearly as difficult to follow as we were led to believe, or else we totally didn't get it.  :)  I really enjoyed the half bag of cotton candy I ate; saving the rest for later.

Not exactly looking forward to Chemo 2 on Wednesday, but it reminds me of one of my mother's old adages:  "Do one thing every day that you don't want to do.  It builds character."

No comments:

Post a Comment