Please Take The Time To Register On This Blog

It's the only way I will know who is reading it,
and the only way you can add your comments to any of the posts.
To add a comment, click on the post title (which, in this case, is the date).
This will open that post in a separate window.
At the bottom of the post, you can add your comments.
Thank you!

Friday, September 10, 2010

September 10, 2010 - Bad Hair Day

Kind of a tired day today.  Al stayed with me at the shop all day, and helped me get some things done.  We put away all the chairs from last night's Carver History presentation by John von Walter.  Then (I don't know why I chose today to do this) we hooked up the new UPS and color printer we got for the shop.  I rested for awhile in grandma's rocker, and eventually 5:00 PM rolled in.

We had a great pot roast dinner waiting for us (the house smelled amazing) when we got home, although my appetite was a little down.  We watched the news, and then the Stand Up 2 Cancer special.  It was very informative and inspiring.

I noticed tonight that I was able to pull hair out easily by the handful.  We decided not to wait any longer, so Al gave me a buzz.  The only problem is, my hair is so thick (even when it's short) that the clipper ran out of charge before the job was done.  (Al said I temporarily have a mullet like Jared Allen.)  So we'll have to finish the job tomorrow morning.  Good thing the wig is already purchased, although it will probably need some trimming and shaping, so I'll be seeing my friends at the Carver Hair Salon again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment