Please Take The Time To Register On This Blog

It's the only way I will know who is reading it,
and the only way you can add your comments to any of the posts.
To add a comment, click on the post title (which, in this case, is the date).
This will open that post in a separate window.
At the bottom of the post, you can add your comments.
Thank you!

Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13, 2010

I'm afraid to say anything.

It was shortly after I said to Al, "You know, we can probably weather this recession just fine as long as neither of us loses our jobs," that I got laid off.

It was six months after I said, "We're doing OK, as long as one of us doesn't get sick," that I was diagnosed with breast cancer.

So, now I'm afraid to say anything.  I'm afraid to say that, so far, chemo is not nearly as bad as I expected it would be.  (NOTE to the Fates: I did NOT just say that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment