Please Take The Time To Register On This Blog

It's the only way I will know who is reading it,
and the only way you can add your comments to any of the posts.
To add a comment, click on the post title (which, in this case, is the date).
This will open that post in a separate window.
At the bottom of the post, you can add your comments.
Thank you!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I still haven't fully recovered from the brutal week I put in last week.  But I am starting to feel a little more normal.

Dr. Sperduto's (my radiation oncologist) office called today to schedule the finalization of my radiation plan, which we will do tomorrow afternoon.  Then Monday my weekday treatments will begin.  I'm sure, judging from how quickly the 16 weeks of chemo went, that the next six weeks will breeze by.

No comments:

Post a Comment