Please Take The Time To Register On This Blog

It's the only way I will know who is reading it,
and the only way you can add your comments to any of the posts.
To add a comment, click on the post title (which, in this case, is the date).
This will open that post in a separate window.
At the bottom of the post, you can add your comments.
Thank you!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sunday, December 5, 2011

Thankfully, it was a short day at the shop today.  Al & I went to Perkins for breakfast, and the shop was only open from 10AM - 2PM.  My friend, Marcia, came at 2:00 to give me acupuncture - poor dear has a broken arm (a victim of the ice storm we had earlier).

At 4:30, my friend Ann came over, and the three of us walked across the street to the Pumas, where we had a lovely champagne celebration of the end of my chemo treatments.  They had great hors d'ouevres that I ate so much of, I didn't need any dinner the rest of the night.  We had a lovely time with our dear neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment