Please Take The Time To Register On This Blog

It's the only way I will know who is reading it,
and the only way you can add your comments to any of the posts.
To add a comment, click on the post title (which, in this case, is the date).
This will open that post in a separate window.
At the bottom of the post, you can add your comments.
Thank you!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 29, 2010

Nothing much to report.  I'm feeling good again.  I've had a symptom-free weekend, have enjoyed anything I wanted to eat (which still hasn't been very much; I've lost a couple of pounds), and have had energy to cheer on both Twins and Vikings, although not into the wee hours of the night (bedtime seems to need to be around 9 or 9:30 PM).

I'm expecting I will continue to feel good at least until after my next treatment, which will be on Wednesday, September 8 (due to Monday being Labor Day).  That means I'm expecting to still feel great during my daughter's birthday visit (Sept. 2-6; actually she'll leave the day before her birthday, which is the 7th).

I don't have enough experience with chemo and my body's reaction to it to say difinitively how things will continue to go, but I'm expecting I'll be feeling a little low during the Friday and Saturday of Steamboat Days.  Bummer.  I may not have the appetite for funnel cakes, cheese curds and cotton candy.

But this evening we are going to Crofut Winery for wine tasting (very moderatly for me) and dinner with our neighbors.  It's something we have never done, and I'm looking forward to the adventure.  Our garden club is supposed to be meeting there tomorrow; I'd like to see them all, but not sure I'll want to go two evenings in a row.  But we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment