Please Take The Time To Register On This Blog

It's the only way I will know who is reading it,
and the only way you can add your comments to any of the posts.
To add a comment, click on the post title (which, in this case, is the date).
This will open that post in a separate window.
At the bottom of the post, you can add your comments.
Thank you!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 24, 2010 -- AM

Still feeling good.  Despite how tired I was last night, I had trouble falling asleep.  They said that might happen, as one of the anti-nausea drugs they gave me is a steroid, and can make people feel hyped up.  Adding to that, I didn't exactly have a bland meal last night so, not wanting to be awoken by nausea, I took the optional "take one" of that same drug before going to bed.  After lying in bed for a half hour and still feeling "tired but wired" I took a half of a Simply Sleep (the PM only part of Tylenol PM).  I guess it worked.  I slept.

I feel well enough right now to go to the shop today (with Al, of course; he took the day off).  We do have a floral pick-up this morning for an anniversary (I made it up before I left for the day yesterday, not knowing how I'd feel today).  We'll be leaving early (3:45?) to get to Waconia for my injection (more about that later).

I'm getting ready to brew a pot of coffee and coax Al into walking around the circle with me (.7 of a mile) to get my system moving (constipation can be a side effect of the drugs).  We bought a loaf of bread and a dozen eggs last night while at Target -- let's assume they know about the egg scare, and that these eggs are safe.  That's all I would need!

Back again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment