Please Take The Time To Register On This Blog

It's the only way I will know who is reading it,
and the only way you can add your comments to any of the posts.
To add a comment, click on the post title (which, in this case, is the date).
This will open that post in a separate window.
At the bottom of the post, you can add your comments.
Thank you!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

August 21, 2010



This morning I had 90% of my hair cut off -- just so the shock of losing it in the next month or so won't be so severe.  I haven't had hair this short since I was 11 years old!  As a kid, my mom gave up trying to comb my long hair without me putting up a fight, so early on she brought me in to get a "pixie" haircut.  That was my look until I turned 12 or so, and I've had long (-ish) hair ever since.

Poor Sheri (my stylist).  She cut, and cut, and cut ... then had to sweep the floor mid-way through, because she was slipping on piles of hair on the floor.  It's hard to imagine that it's likely to come back in even thicker than it is now.   But I think Sheri did a great job!   (Thanks, Sheri!)

 Although -- I did want her to make me look like Emma Watson, and I don't think we quite got there.  I'd need to shed about 75 pounds and 35 years to have a shot at her new look.  But Emma wears it well!

No comments:

Post a Comment