Please Take The Time To Register On This Blog

It's the only way I will know who is reading it,
and the only way you can add your comments to any of the posts.
To add a comment, click on the post title (which, in this case, is the date).
This will open that post in a separate window.
At the bottom of the post, you can add your comments.
Thank you!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

AUGUST 26, 2010 - AM

I was so tired last night, I couldn't even think about posting.  Thankfully, it wasn't busy in the shop yesterday (although I hate to say that).  I spent most of the afternoon in grandma's rocker waiting for 5:00 PM.  As soon as I got home, I went up to lie down.  While I was resting, Connie brought over some wonderful comfort food.  It smelled SO GOOD!  But I couldn't eat a lot; not sure why.  Taste buds are still working, and no nausea.  It tasted marvelous, but I just felt full after a small amount.  Kept dozing off during the Twins game, and finally went up to bed at 8:00 PM.

I think I slept quite well, although I'm drinking so much liquid I had to get up a couple of times.  But fell right back to sleep.  It felt so good to sleep with the windows open, and that cool breeze blowing in.

Got up early this morning (6:30 AM) to bake a quick coffee cake to bring to the shop.  I signed up to participate in this year's Treasure Trek this weekend, without realizing that during the chemo I might not want to get here to open at 8 AM the next three days.  Despite a good night's sleep, I'm still moving pretty slowly today.  Shin splints are still bothering me, although not enough to take ibuprofen.  My metabolism just feels real low today.  But no real painful or uncomfortable side effects; just fatique.

I'm torn between wanting no one to come in to the shop today and wanting the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment