Please Take The Time To Register On This Blog

It's the only way I will know who is reading it,
and the only way you can add your comments to any of the posts.
To add a comment, click on the post title (which, in this case, is the date).
This will open that post in a separate window.
At the bottom of the post, you can add your comments.
Thank you!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday, January 3, 2011

Good news and bad news.  The clinic called this evening to tell me that the radiation machine is down and I will not be able to get my regular treatment tomorrow morning.  They're waiting for a replacement part to be delivered via FedX tomorrow, so everything should be fine to resume treatments on Wednesday.

The good news is, I have the morning "off" tomorrow.  The bad news is, the missed treatment will have to be added to the end of my regimen, so instead of being finished with my treatments on Friday, January 28, I'll now have to have one more on Monday, January 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment