Please Take The Time To Register On This Blog

It's the only way I will know who is reading it,
and the only way you can add your comments to any of the posts.
To add a comment, click on the post title (which, in this case, is the date).
This will open that post in a separate window.
At the bottom of the post, you can add your comments.
Thank you!

Monday, October 4, 2010

October 4, 2010 - Chemo 4

Yay!  The first half of my chemo treatments is over!  Had the last 2-hour session today.  The next four treatments (still two weeks apart) will be 4-hour treatments.  Dr. B says these next four (Taxol) are supposed to be easier on the system than the first four.  I wonder what that will mean for me, since the first four weren't all that bad.  But at any rate, I have four 4-hour reading sessions built into my upcoming schedule.  Good thing, because the next Diana Gabaldon book I'm going to re-read (Dragonfly In Amber) is 743 pages.  (The one after that is 931.)

No comments:

Post a Comment