Please Take The Time To Register On This Blog

It's the only way I will know who is reading it,
and the only way you can add your comments to any of the posts.
To add a comment, click on the post title (which, in this case, is the date).
This will open that post in a separate window.
At the bottom of the post, you can add your comments.
Thank you!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 6, 2010

While the side effects of Chemo 6 were much less than Chemo 5, they weren't without incident.  Usually, I'm dragging myself through Wednesday and Thursday following Chemo (and last time, Friday and Saturday as well).  This time Wednesday passed without incident, and I even went to my 7:30 AM BNI meeting on Thursday.  But Thursday evening I did start to feel fatigued.

Friday I had foot pain (similar to Wednesday two weeks ago), but not as bad as previously, so easing off the dosage of my follow-up shot must have had an effect.  I was able to take ibuprofen during the day and Excedrin PM at night to ease the aches.  This morning I still feel it enough to want to stay off my feet -- even though I'm supposed to be packing up the Halloween merchandise that is still out on the retail floor!

Heartburn has been mostly non-existent this round.  Mouth sores are a thing of the past.  All of the chemo tips I read up on and was prepared to have to deal with are just taking up space in my cancer binder.  Haven't had to think about them much since about the second week into this Chemo journey.  Seems the time is going very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment