Please Take The Time To Register On This Blog

It's the only way I will know who is reading it,
and the only way you can add your comments to any of the posts.
To add a comment, click on the post title (which, in this case, is the date).
This will open that post in a separate window.
At the bottom of the post, you can add your comments.
Thank you!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2, 2010 - AM

I don't know what my night would have been like if Al hadn't reminded me to take a sleeping pill this first night after receiving the anti-nausea steroids yesterday.  They always have a stimulating effect.  I took a Simply Sleep at around 9:30, then went online to do a little research.  By 11:00 I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

But I got up to go to the bathroom at 1:30 and it took until after 3:30 to fall back asleep.  Woke up at 6:30 for the day (remembering that I have to pick up a bunch white cushion poms from my wholesaler today for a floral birthday cake I have to deliver tomorrow.  I think I'll just go to Van's in Edina; it's the closest.).

We have exactly one month to get ready for our Savvy Soiree on December 2.  Today I will continue making my To Do List, place some product orders, start packing away all the Halloween merchandise to make way for more Christmas and do some more cleaning/organizing in the back room.  All of the stuff we had stored "temporarily" in the workshop had to be moved to the back room, since our landlord seems to have found a renter for the workshop.  Good news and bad news!  (Mostly good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment